From the Holder Contempt Vote Arguments (in order of event):
1. Maloney: An Attorney General Has never been held in contempt.
(Mica: Oh, yeah? ‘member Ashcroft under W?)
2. Maloney: Why are we doing this? We need reform! (as if getting corrupt liars out, isn’t reform)
3. Maloney: Upset because Issa called the lying Holder, a liar.
4. Norton: member of the oversight committee, asking what the duties of the oversight committee are.
5. Cummings: (at a contempt hearing for someone who has hidden 140,000 documents) : “I don’t think he’s hiding anything.”
6. Towns: Upset that a man being held for contempt is held in contempt.
7. Maloney (AGAIN): It’s UNFAIR to Holder to be held in contempt.
8. Lynch: Prosecuting Holder will be so expensive, so let’s not do it. (Issa: If he had said that guns had walked, there was wrongdoing, people were killed because of us, and we’re responsible, it would have been a lot cheaper. Instead, he cost a lot of money to hide info, and it’s costing a lot more to get it.)
9. Cummings defense of Holder: “Oh, c’mon!”
10. Maloney: Why aren’t we interviewing the Head of the AFT (sic)? (probably because the Head of the ATF had already been interviewed?)
11. Maloney: No evidence that Holder had anything to do with Gunwalking. (probably because he’s withholding 140,000 pages of evidence?)
12. Norton: How do we not go through this again? (easy: get corrupt lying Socialists out of office?)
13. Norton: …this INHERITED story (gunwalking began with Bush, dontcha know)(see Holder’s retracted accusation that it was inherited from Bush)
14. Gowdy Amendment: Doesn’t this last minute Executive Privilege order seem mighty fishy?
15. Gowdy: (basically used Caesar’s “Brutus is an Honorable Man” speech about Obama) says he would NEVER imply Obama had anything to do with it.